To our supporters:
As the President of the Dutchess County Historical Society, I am seeking your support. Please consider giving a potentially tax-deductible package* to our inaugural October DCHS Autumn Auction. The online (only) fundraising event benefits from the enormous reach of our host auctioneers, AAR Auctions. All proceeds immediately benefit the Dutchess County Historical Society. We need your offer, with details, images, and links, by September 17.
We are proud of the excellent service we regularly provide to our county, in preserving and interpreting our rich and powerful local history. We have done so for over 100 years without any Federal, State, or County funding. The Dutchess County Historical Society relies solely on private donations from individuals like you to fulfill our mission. We formally preserve thousands of physical objects, documents and photographs in our archives and make them available to the public and researchers. We continually provide quality interpretive programming, now through our DCHS Virtual Event Space and Library. We need your help.
The entire Board of Trustees, and the Executive Director, have acquired at least one unique package for this important event, and now we are asking for your participation. Will you assist us?
Please consider obtaining a donation for our fundraising auction, and we will promote the donor by having a link to their website or Facebook page within the catalog description. Further, this donation shall be marketed on social media and emailed to over 65,000 auction enthusiasts.
- We are seeking donations of items with a retail value of at least $100
- Everything is to be sold without Reserve or Minimum Bid to the Highest Bidders on AARauctions.com.
- Prices will be determined by competitive bidding.
- 100% of Proceeds shall Benefit the DCHS.
- Gift Certificates from Dutchess County Businesses:
- ALL GIFT CERTIFICATES SHALL BE REDEEMABLE FOR AT LEAST ONE YEAR FROM THE END OF THE AUCTION: (Redeem by October 31, 2022.)
- We are looking for donations to represent every city, town & village within Dutchess County.
If you have any questions or thoughts, please reach out to me by email or Mobile: 914-474-4978.
Please submit your Auction Donation Package, including description, photos, and links, by September 17th using the form below. The Auction catalog will be posted on AARauctions.com the first week of October and end Online starting at 6 PM on Sunday, October 24th.
Have fun - Rob Doyle
*DCHS is a registered 501c3, please contact your tax advisor for guidance.